- what types of personal information we collect;
- how we collect personal information;
- how we use personal information;
- how we store personal information;
- how long we hold personal information;
- how you can access/amend your personal information;
- how you can contact us for further information.
What types of personal information does PIP collect?
We collect the personal information that you give us. We may also obtain personal information from third parties with your authorisation or where permitted by law, including from other members of the Partners in Performance Group and/or the Cyest group.
The personal information we collect may include (but is not limited to) names, addresses, email address and other contact details.
How do we collect personal information?
We may collect personal information about you in the following circumstances:
- when you enquire about or request PIPware or any other products or services we offer;
- when you contact us or our affiliates in relation to any services or products we provide to you, including your subscription or account for those services or products;
- when you provide or enter personal information as part of your use of our website or any of our services or products; and
- when you contact us for any other purpose.
How do we use personal information?
We may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- to process and respond to your enquiries, requests, registration or application relating to or for any of our services or products;
- to provide our services and products to you;
- to contact you, with your consent, about any of the services or products we offer, and to inform you of any offers or other information which may be of interest to you;
- to comply with relevant laws;
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected; and
- for our administrative purposes and any other purposes permitted by law.
We may disclose your personal information (including your identity):
- to our agents, affiliates, service providers (including our hosting providers) and any other relevant third parties to the extent necessary to carry out any of the purposes for which we may use your personal information (as outlined above);
- if we are requested to do so in the course of legal proceedings or other investigations; or
- with your authorisation or where we are otherwise permitted to do so by applicable law.
Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties and will not sell, license or rent your personal information to third parties.
Storage of personal information
Personal information that we collect is stored on on-site secure physical servers or by on-line cloud-based third party data storage providers.
We have entered into appropriate arrangements requiring our hosting provider to keep the hosted information secure and confidential. Where we store personal information ourselves, we ensure that it is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
Transferring information overseas
Some of the third parties with whom we share personal information may be located outside your country or the country from which the data was provided (collectively the “jurisdiction of origin”). While such third parties will often be subject to privacy and confidentiality obligations, you accept that where lawful such obligations may differ from and be less stringent than the requirements of the privacy laws of the jurisdiction of origin.
How long we hold personal information
We will determine how long we will hold your personal information, except that we will not keep personal information for longer as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we may lawfully use it.
How you can access/amend your personal information
You may request access to your personal information and request its correction. Our contact details are set out in the Contacting us section below.
PIP will require you to verify your identity and to specify what information or correction you require. A fee may be charged for providing access. PIP will advise you of the likely cost in advance.
- to collect information about how you use the website.
A cookie is a small data file that the website sends to your browser, which may then store it for later retrieval by the website. Some cookies we use last only for the duration of your website session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some of their features or functionality may be limited.
If you have any questions about privacy-related issues, please contact us at info [at] pipware.net